Lulu Happiness Loyalty & Rewards – Terms and Conditions
1) Lulu Happiness Loyalty & Rewards is a rewards programme (“Programme”) operated by Lulu Mall (“Mall”) and is applicable from November 07, 2015 until the loyalty programme ceases to exist. Membership and participation in this Programme is optional. Members will earn Reward Points when making qualifying purchases at participating Lulu Mall stores and outlets. These terms and conditions relate to the membership, earning and redeeming of points under the Programme and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Mall management and the Mall Management has every right to modify, vary or change the terms and conditions from time to time and on such occasions the customers will be duly informed through e-mail.
2) Only one member can be registered against one mobile number. Similarly, only one mobile number can be registered against one member. The customer/member needs to share his/her unique verification code (received via SMS) at the time of redemption of the Reward Points to avail the Gift Vouchers/ Gifts and without unique verification code, no Gift Vouchers / Gifts shall be awarded. The Mall will use the mobile number of the member for updating the account activity, account expiry dates and other promotional updates through SMS or e- mails. All communications will be deemed to have been received by the member and Lulu Happiness and Mall management will bear no responsibility for any communication/s not received or lost in the network or any other means. It is the sole responsibility of the member to update his mobile number in case of a change in number and the Mall Management shall not be answerable for such omission on the part of the member and the Mall Management shall not be answerable for such omission on the part of the member.
3) Any person in possession of a mobile phone can claim and redeem the benefits and rewards of the member registered against such mobile number. The Mall management cannot match the identity of the claimant with that of the registered member. The Mall management shall not be liable in any manner, in case of any misuse of the reward points. In case of loss or theft of mobile phone, the member shall have to positively inform the rewards desk immediately. If the member fails to do so, the Mall Management shall not be answerable or liable for any consequences.
4) The Mall management can at any time terminate the Programme membership in case of violation of any of the terms and conditions without any prior notice. The membership of the Programme of any member can be revoked or refused in the event such member is involved in any act of fraud, shoplifting, cheating with or without cause and without notice and all the existing reward points standing to the credit of the member shall stand cancelled and shall not be redeemed. Participation/membership is restricted to adult Resident Indians (should be working/posted and having valid mailing addresses in India). In other words, at the time of participation, the participant / member must have completed 18 years of age as evidenced from the relevant certificate/document.
5) For every Rs. 100/- spent at any store in the Mall ( except for jewellery) – the Member gets 1 reward point ; for jewellery purchase the customer will earn 1 reward for every Rs 1000 spent. No points will be awarded for Jewellery purchase with jewellery exchange. On accumulation of the reward points, the member can redeem the reward points from the Lulu Happiness Loyalty Desk with the available Gift Vouchers/ Gifts. The rewards points are subject to change as per the ongoing promotions/offers and events.
6) The point credit schemes are subject to amendments and alterations at the sole discretion of the Lulu Management without any prior notification.
7) The Lulu Happiness Rewards Desk will be functional from 10 am to 10 p.m. (Monday to Sunday) for updating / redeeming points. The members who’ve shopped post 10.00 pm can come and update / redeem points, the next day from the Lulu Happiness Rewards Desk.
8) Offers and Gift Vouchers/ Gifts will keep changing as per availability. Individual Store Terms and conditions apply.
9) The method of allotment of the reward points can be withdrawn/ changed at any point of time at the sole discretion of the management. Gift Vouchers dispersal is at the sole discretion of the Mall management and valid up to stocks last.
10) The reward points will automatically expire 12 months from the date of earning the reward points.
11) The Mall management in its absolute discretion reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change, vary or close all or any of these terms and conditions (including the timing/dates/hours), wholly or in part, at anytime, without assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time and without giving any prior notice and the member agrees to abide by such additions, alterations, modifications and changes. The Mall management reserves the right to discontinue programme memberships – existing or new – temporarily or permanently for a period of time, as decided by the Mall management.
12) Only printed bills will be accepted. Printed bills will be accepted at the Lulu Happiness helpdesk within 7 (Seven) days from the date of purchase.
13) All disputes in connection with this contest shall be governed and constructed by the Indian Laws under the jurisdiction of the courts in Kochi only.
14) In case of any dispute arising in respect of the membership of Lulu Happiness or the reward points the same shall be brought to the notice of the Mall management, within 7 (seven) working days from the occurrence thereof and the same shall be resolved through mutual discussion in the first instance. In event the disputes are not resolved through mutual discussions, then such disputes may be referred to the Mall Manager, whose decision shall be final and binding, which cannot be disputed or challenged by any one.
15) Membership to Lulu Happiness Loyalty & Rewards confirms and affirms acceptance of all the terms & conditions herein by the members without demur.